Terms of service
General Terms and Conditions of Le Malins
1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definition of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions of Business apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes which can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the text of the contract
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders placed via our internet shop http://www.lemalin.com.
(2) In the event of the conclusion of a contract, the contract shall be concluded with
comes into effect.
(3) The presentation of the goods in our Internet shop does not constitute a legally binding offer of contract on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our Internet shop, the following regulations shall apply: The consumer makes a binding offer to enter into a contract by successfully completing the order procedure provided in our Internet shop.
The order is placed in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirmation by clicking the "add to shopping cart" button
3) Checking the details in the shopping basket
4) Pressing the button "checkout
5) Login to the Internet shop after registering and entering the login details (e-mail address and password).
6) Checking again or correcting the respective data entered.
7) Binding submission of the order by clicking the button "order with costs" or "buy now".
Before the binding submission of the order, the consumer can return to the Internet page on which the customer's details are recorded and correct input errors or cancel the order process by closing the Internet browser by pressing the "Back" button contained in the Internet browser used by him after checking his details. We confirm receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated e-mail ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our Internet shop: We will send you the order data and our General Terms and Conditions by e-mail. You can also view the GTC at any time at http://www.lemalin.com/agb. For security reasons, your order data is no longer accessible via the Internet.
3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices stated include the statutory value added tax and other price components. Shipping costs, if any, shall be added.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying by PayPal, credit card (Visa, Mastercard).
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for immediate dispatch. Delivery will be made within 7 working days at the latest. In the case of payment in advance, the delivery period shall commence on the day after the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and, in the case of all other payment methods, on the day after conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item shall not pass to the buyer until the item is handed over to the buyer, even in the case of sale by dispatch.
5 Retention of title
We retain title to the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.