"le malins - No 41" - BACKPACK MADE OF RECYCELED SAILS
The backpack is perfect for shopping, for work, for leisure, for sports stuff, or for example for traveling. Notebooks or documents in Din A4 format, but also the water bottle, the sports shoes etc. have comfortably place in the backpack. Inside there are two small compartments.
The inner lining is sewn from a coated water-repellent fabric. Inside there are two small compartments, which provide space for the wallet and smartphone, thus ensuring order. With the help of ropes, the bag is closed by means of a drawstring. These are also the carrying straps of the backpack.
Inspired by the sports bags came to me the idea of this backpack, water-repellent, lightweight and at the same time something special. A backpack with which man and woman always makes a good figure.
- Spacious interior
- Two small inner compartments
- Inner lining made of coated water repellent fabric
- Ropes as closure and at the same time as carrying strap
- White recycled sail
- Sewn-on technical recycled sail made of transparent laminate with welded Kevlar and carbon threads
- Seams made of tear resistant UV resistant threads
- Carefully cleaned materials
- Hand washable
Dimensions: ca.40 x 2 x 45 cm
Weight: approx. 300 gram
Material: white sail
Design: sail with Kevlar and carbon threads
Ropes: White or Black
( Remark: Because of the different recycled sails and the available materials from the nautical field, each bag is unique. The shapes and sizes of the bags remain the same).
If not in stock Ready to ship in 8 days.