"le malins - No 21" - SMALL SHOPPER MADE OF RECYCELED SAILS.
It is the perfect bag for going out when you don't want to take a big bag with you. The essentials such as your mobile phone, wallet or keys, etc. fit comfortably in it.
An inner compartment and an additional removable pocket with Velcro closure help keep the bag tidy. The reinforced bottom makes it easy to place the bag anywhere. The bag can be half-closed with the help of a small Velcro fastener.
When looking for a small bag to go out with, I was inspired by the medium-sized shopper. Like its bigger "sister", the shape is based on circles, which together with the design of the technical sail gives the bag an elegant look and always cuts a fine figure.
- Small spacious interior
- Small removable inner pocket with velcro fastening attached to the interior with a rope
- Small open inner pocket
- Short velcro closure at the top of the bag
- Sturdy carrying straps attached to the bag with ropes
- White recycled sail
- Sewn-on technical recycled sail made of transparent laminate with welded Kevlar and carbon threads
- Seams made of tear-resistant UV-resistant threads
- Carefully cleaned materials
- Hand washable
Dimensions: approx. 35 x 23 x 13 cm
Weight: approx. 220 gram
Material: white sail
Design: sail with Kevlar and carbon threads
Ropes for straps: white, red or yellow
( Remark: Due to the different recycled sails and the available materials from the nautical sector, each bag is unique. The shapes and sizes of the bags remain the same).
If not in stock Ready to ship in 8 days.