"le malins - No 22" - MEDIUM-SIZED SHOPPER MADE OF RECYCELED SAILS.
It is the perfect bag for shopping, for the fitness studio, for the office or for leisure time. Whether it's bread and vegetables, a 15" notebook, A4 documents or a bottle of water, trainers and a towel, there's room for everything. An outer compartment also offers additional storage space.
An additional removable pocket with Velcro closure helps keep the bag tidy and offers space for your wallet and smartphone. The reinforced bottom makes it easy to place the bag anywhere. The bag can be half closed with the help of a short velcro fastener.
Inspired by my visits to the beach, the shopper was created, which looks elegant due to its shape based on circles and the sewn-on technical sail and is perfect for any purpose.
- Spacious interior
- Small removable inner pocket with velcro fastening attached to the interior with a rope
- Large open outer compartment
- Short velcro closure at the top of the bag
- Sturdy carrying straps attached to the bag with ropes
- White recycled sail
- Sewn-on technical recycled sail made of transparent laminate with welded Kevlar and carbon threads
- Seams made of tear-resistant UV-resistant threads
- Carefully cleaned materials
- Hand washable
Dimensions: approx. 50 x 30 x 25 cm
Weight: approx. 450 gram
Material: white sail
Design: sail with Kevlar and carbon threads
Ropes for straps: white, red or yellow
( Remark: Due to the different recycled sails and the available materials from the nautical sector, each bag is unique. The shapes and sizes of the bags remain the same).
If not in stock Ready to ship in 8 days.