"le malins - No 62" - DRINK AND SHOPPING BAG MADE OF RECYCLED SAILS
The beverage and shopping bag is not only practical to carry four bottles, whether it is water, milk, wine, champagne or other beverages, but it also fits other food items.
There are dividers sewn inside. The handles, like the bag, are made of a recycled white sail, each with a piece of rope sewn into it for a better grip. The side darts on the bottom and the dividers inside allow the bag to be conveniently placed both empty and filled.
Inspired by the classic beverage bags, this shopping bag was created. It is elegant, sturdy and lightweight, with which not only the woman but also the man makes a good figure when shopping. Also suitable as a great gift.
- Interior with four divisions
- Sturdy handles made of white recycled sail with inner reinforcement of sewn-in ropes
- White recycled sail
- Sewn-on technical recycled sail consisting of transparent laminate with welded Kevlar and carbon threads
- Seams made of tear-resistant UV resistant threads
- Carefully cleaned materials
- Hand washable
Dimensions: approx. 18 x 21 x 31 cm
Weight: approx. 170 gram
Material: white sail
Design: sail with Kevlar and carbon threads
Handles: white sail with sewn in ropes
( Remark: Due to the different recycled sails and the available nautical materials, each bag is unique. The shapes and sizes of the bags remain the same).
If not in stock Ready to ship in 8 days.